Our International geographic numbers allow you to build a local business presence in any of the foreign countries that we offer International numbers for. International geographic numbers are the easiest way for you to start building a list of local clientele within a foreign market, as it will help to generate trust and credibility amongst prospective customers who prefer to purchase services or products locally.
- Benefits Of Using An International Geographic Number
- Why Choose Flower Telecom?
- Standard Features
- Premium Features
- Widen your customer base – Target your advertising and capture more customers from a different country by using a local area code in another country.
- Choose from over 100 countries – Flower Telecom can offer international numbers from almost any country, making it easy to look local wherever you are based.
- Don't tie yourself down to one country – By using multiple international local numbers, you can look like you have offices all over the world.
- Offer customers a local rate call – If your contact centre is in another country to your customers, offer them a cheaper call by offering a contact number local to them.
- Divert calls anywhere – Once your international geographic number is up and running, you can route calls to wherever in the world you like. So you can answer calls to your virtual Paris office, from your French customers, whilst you're in Canada!
- Wide variety of options – We have stock of numbers in the most popular international countries, as well as highly competitive rates, saving you time scouring different providers.
- Monitor performance in real time – You can view real time statistics of how your numbers are performing, included in our standard monthly packages.
- Low cost to operate – Our monthly line rental cost is highly competitive.
- No long-term contracts – Our agreements don't tie you in for life. Only a 12 month contract is necessary on our numbers.
- Itemised bills – Stay on top of your spending with our accurately itemised billing service.
- No hidden costs – Pay only for the package you sign up for. Fair and transparent billing.
- Enhanced control – Manage which numbers your calls point to online via our easy to navigate website.
- Outstanding call quality – We do not use VoIP carriers for internatinal calls, therefore you can expect only the best quality from Flower Telecom.
- Call statistics – Track how your numbers are performing by viewing real time statistics on our website.
- Instant Call Re-routing – Point all of your calls to the landline or mobile number of your choice.
- Opening Hours – Set up and manage where your calls route through to at different times of the day. Perfect for when you are closed.
- Voicemail to Email – Listen to voicemails straight from your inbox, as they will be emailed to you as soon as someone leaves a voice message.
- Missed Call Alert – If you a miss a call, you will instantly receive an alert detailing the time and the number that called you.
- Divert calls to a mobile – Redirect incoming calls to your mobile when it's out of office hours, or even all day long. It's completely up to you.
- Call Whisper – If you purchase this feature then before the call is connected, you will be alerted as to which of your international numbers has been called.
- Call Recording – We can record all of your calls and store them for download for up to 30 days.
- Virtual Switchboard – Present your callers with a simple yet professional call menu, allowing them to select a number that will connect them with someone who is best suited to handling their enquiry.
- Play Audio – A personalised greeting is the perfect way to let customers see that you are a professional organization. You can also purchase a professionally recorded personalised greeting from one of our partners if you prefer.
- Call Queuing – An engaged line is no longer an issue thanks to our call queuing service that keeps customers on hold until someone is free to speak to them.
- Call Barring – Block nuisance callers instantly.
- Mid-Call Transfer – Press the hash key part way through a call to divert it to one of your internal extension numbers, or alternatively, to a mobile or landline number.
- Multiple Simultaneous Targets – Point calls to up to 7 targets to maximize the chances of someone answering.
Our Top 10 Countries
- United States
- South Africa
Request a quote for your international city number
Frequently Asked Questions
International geographic numbers are numbers associated with a particular city or town in a country, making it appear that your business is local to that area. They are the international equivalent of an 01 or 02 local area number in the UK.
Anyone can call you from abroad, or from within the country that your number represents.
Activation times can vary country to country. To check on a specific number, please give us a call on 0333 7000 444 or fill in the contact form below.
If you have customers in other countries, they are not going to want to spend a fortune calling a UK number just to speak to you.
Additionally, some customers prefer to a call a local business as it gives them more security. With our international geographic numbers, no one will know that you're not in the country they are calling.