0871 numbers are incredibly popular amongst customer focused businesses, as by using an 0871 revenue share number you make money from every call you receive. This makes it the ideal solution for call centres, customer service numbers or 24hr assistance companies. 0871 numbers are also non-geographic, giving you access to a nationwide customer base, rather than just a local one. Your location is never disclosed, giving you a presence in the UK even if your company is based off shore. As hundreds of reputable companies such as FlyBe and National rail use 0871 numbers, your customers are immediately put at ease with regards to your credibility and professional status as a company.
- Benefits Of Using An 0871 Business Number
- Standard Features
- Premium Features
- Why Choose Flower Telecom?
- Non-Geographic– 0871 numbers are especially suited to businesses who wish to expand their national or international reach. They are not tied down to a location.
- Extra Income- It will cost callers 13p per minute to contact you on your 0871 number and Flower Telecom will rebate you 4p per minute of every call.
- Inclusive Call Routing- Re-route all of your calls to your mobile or landline inclusive in your monthly line rental.
- Increase Your Sales And Revenue- An 0871 number allows you to be contactable 24 hours a day. You can divert your calls to your home, your mobile or even abroad meaning you can always stay connected with clients, even out of hours.
- No Office Necessary– An 0871 number allows you to disguise your location, which is ideal for those operating from a home study or online businesses who don't require office premises.
- Call statistics – Watch how your 0871 numbers are performing in real-time, allowing you to decide which campaigns or adverts are working for you.
- Instant Call Re-routing – All incoming calls can easily be diverted to a UK landline or mobile number of your choice.
- Opening Hours – Set your office or mobile working hours, so that all calls after you've finished go to a voicemail or another number.
- Missed Call Alert – Notifications allow you to call someone back promptly, reducing your chances of missing out on potential leads or sales.
- Voicemail to Email – You will automatically receive voicemails to the email address that is linked to your account.
- Divert calls to your mobile – You no longer have to put off social engagements because you are waiting for an important call. Divert your 0871 calls to your mobile and work on the go.
- Call Whisper – Many businesses now choose to have more than one 0871 number for different services or departments. The audio whisper feature will let you know which number a call is coming from, so you already know what the call is about.
- Call Recording – We offer call recording for up to 30 days, which you can download from the Flower Telecom website in MP3 format.
- Interactive Menu – The call menu presents your caller with options to choose from, connecting them with the relevant department at the touch of a button.
- Personalised Greeting – A personalised introduction message is the perfect way to let people know they have contacted the correct company.
- Call Queue – Call queuing ensures that opportunities aren't missed due to the lines being engaged. The caller will be held in a queue until someone becomes available to speak with them.
- Call Barring – Don’t waste any more time or energy on nuisance callers, as you can now automatically block them from getting through.
- Mid Call Transfer – You no longer need to muffle the phone whilst you search for your colleagues, as the Mid Call Transfer feature effortlessly transfers the call to another line within your company, or to a landline or mobile number.
- Multiple Targets – You can select up to 7 numbers as targets for call divert. The first number to answer will receive the call.
- Multiple Time Zones – An advanced version of Opening Hours, you can set up time slots to automatically route calls to different offices or destinations.
- Low cost monthly line rental – Never pay more than you have to by signing up for an 0871 number via our website.
- No set-up fee – Get your 0871 revenue number up and running without paying a connection fee.
- No long-term tie-in – Stay flexible with our standard 12 month agreements.
- Itemised bills – Itemised bills make it easy for you to see exactly which numbers are working, and what you're earning from each.
- No hidden costs – Never worry about having to pay about something you didn't agree to when you signed up.
- Instant activation – We will match your commitment by ensuring your 0871 number is up and running the same day.
- Outstanding call quality – We only work with the best carriers, ensuring we can offer you the best possible call quality, irrespective of the weather or your internet connection.
500minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
250minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
1000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
500minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
2000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
750minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
Select Your Number
Frequently Asked Questions
0871 numbers are revenue share numbers, allowing you to make extra income from every call you receive. The numbers do not tie you to one specific location, meaning that you can establish a presence wherever you like within the UK, whilst sipping cocktails on the beach in Thailand.
Callers from UK mobiles, landlines or Pay phones can connect with 0871 numbers. International calls vary depending on the country carriers.
You can have your number active as soon as the same day, if you place your order before 5pm UK time.
Yes they can, you will just pay the additional charges for diverting a call internationally (if applicable).
Yes, your location will never be revealed to anyone, unless you choose to disclose that information.
For every minute spent on a call with a customer, we will pay you a rebate of 4p. Each month you will receive a statement clearly outlining how much you are owed from each call, as well as the call duration and the number that has called you.