If you would like your business´s geographic location to remain anonymous, then using an 0845 number to receive calls is the ideal solution for companies who wish to establish a national presence, rather than a local one. Another added benefit of using an 0845 number, is that it will be a permanent number that will allow you to move locations as many times as you like, without the hassle of having to update your company contact information. You can even move to a different country and still keep the same 0845 number to receive your daily business calls. Whilst an 0845 number is not completely free for your customers to call, they are generally included in a reputable landline provider´s inclusive minutes allowance. Using an 0845 number will significantly increase your company’s credibility by giving your customers an affordable way to contact you via an easy to remember number.
- The Benefits Of Using An 0845 Business Number
- Standard Features
- Premium Features
- Why Choose Flower Telecom?
- Expand Your Business Presence – Providing your customers with an 0845 number to dial means that you will attract nationwide clientele, rather than limiting yourself to operating within the local market.
- Free To Receive Calls- It is free for you to receive calls through an 0845 number and it costs your customers just 7p per minute.
- Non-Geographic- Your 0845 number is not specific to any geographic locality, giving you the freedom to move around both nationally and internationally.
- Budget Friendly- Your 0845 number can be set up from as little as 4.99 and comes with inclusive features and benefits.
- Increase Your Sales And Revenue- 0845 numbers are easy to remember and they look professional on Marketing material and adverts.
- Build Trust – Customers are proven to buy from companies they trust. Using an 0845 number will give your business an extra professional image, even If you don’t actually have an office.
500minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
250minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
1000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
500minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
2000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
750minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
Select Your Number
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost varies depending on your provider, but most landline providers offer calls to 0845 numbers from as little as 3p per minute.
When someone calls the 0845 number you have purchased the call instantly diverts to the mobile or landline number of your choice. The caller won’t know their call is diverted and we pride ourselves on offering excellent call quality.
You can easily set up your 0845 website on our website by following the easy steps. Once you have selected the product you would like to purchase, simply add it to your card and checkout. If you place your order before 5pm UK time, your phone number will be activated the same day.
Line rental for an 0845 number starts from just 4.99 per month making it affordable for any business or Entrepreneur. At Flower Telecom we do not require our customers to sign contracts that lock them into long-term commitments. You can cancel your subscription at any time by writing to us with 30 days notice.
Yes, the 0845 number is not tied to one geographic location meaning you can still receive calls when you are travelling both within the UK and Internationally too.
No. Our 0845 numbers are used with anonymity in mind. Your location will never be revealed, as the main reason businesses use 0845 numbers is to ensure that they are not tied to one locality- you could even be living in Australia if you wanted!
Yes, you can easily add any of the features you see listed to your 0845, either individually or in bulk.