An 0844 number is a non-geographic number that has become increasingly popular amongst businesses both large and small over recent years, due to the fact that it disguises the location of the company. This is extremely beneficial to companies who are based in remote areas within the UK, or even Entrepreneurs or Small businesses who are operating abroad, yet they still want to appear as though they are UK based. Having an 0844 number is a cost effective way of taking advantage of a memorable number that benefits both you and your customer. They will be charged a minimal flat rate of 13p per minute, of which we will give you a revenue share and refund you 4p- meaning you can actually earn money from having an 0844 number. Additionally, many companies who are just starting out prefer not to disclose their landline number, as they fear they will only attract local clientele. Having an 0844 number means that you can expand your professional reach and appeal to wider spread markets both nationally and internationally.
- Benefits Of Using An 0844 Business Number
- Standard Features
- Premium Features
- Why Choose Flower Telecom?
- Greater Business Reach – An 0844 number means that you don’t have to limit yourself to working with only local customers. You can generate more business both nationally and internationally.
- Cost Effective Revenue Share– It costs just 13p per minute to call an 0844 number, of which we give back 4p. 0844 numbers are also included in some mobile and landline inclusive minutes packages.
- Not Location Specific – An 0844 number does not tie you to any locality. You could even be doing business from Thailand, yet still appear to be in the UK.
- Affordable – For a small fee of 4.99 your 0844 number can be up and running in a matter of hours.
- Increase Your Sales And Revenue – 0844 give a professional feel to any business and they are easy to remember, meaning you can expect an increase in customer enquiries.
- Build Trust – Customers are reluctant to buy from companies who don't appear to be legitimate. Using an 0844 number will give you an extra advantage over your competitors, as no one need know that your business could be home based.
- Call statistics – Our website has been specifically designed to make it easy for you to monitor how your 0844 number is performing in real time.
- Instant Call Re-routing – The online control panel in the client area of our website will allow you to divert your incoming calls to either a mobile or landline number of your choice.
- Opening Hours – Choose to route calls to different numbers or destinations outside of your standard office hours.
- Missed Call Alert – Receive instant missed call notifications and never miss out on a business opportunity or enquiry again.
- Voicemail to Email – Your voicemails will be sent directly to the email address of your choice, so you can be sure never to miss an enquiry.
- Divert calls to your mobile – You don't need to worry about missing an important calls, even when you're out of the office. You can choose to instantly divert calls to your mobile phone.
- Call Whisper – If you have signed up to more than one 0844 number with Flower Telecom, it is now even easier for you to find out which of the numbers someone is calling. The Audio whisper feature will warn you of which number each call is coming from, so you can be one step ahead and know what the call is regarding.
- Call Recording – Many companies choose to record their calls for training purposes and if you sign up for an 0844 number with Flower Telecom, we can record calls for up to 30 days and make them available for download in MP3 format.
- Interactive Menu – A call menu or switchboard feature is a must for any business with different departments. Present your callers with a number of options to make sure company look bigger, or more professional.
- Personalised Greeting – An introduction message lets callers know they have connected to the right business.
- Call Queuing – Stop losing out on sales due to a busy line with our call queuing feature. Callers will be placed in a queue and informed that they will be attended to shortly.
- Call Barring – You can block certain numbers from repeatedly calling you, thus freeing you from the burden of nuisance callers. Save you and your staff time.
- Mid Call Transfer – Internal or external call transfer is as easy as pressing the # key. Transfer a call to an external mobile or landline.
- Multiple Targets – You can point your 0844 number to up to 7 target numbers and the first to answer will be able to accept the call.
- Multiple Time Zones – The enhanced version of our Opening Hours is ideal for those working across multiple time zones with international clients.
- Budget-friendly monthly line rental – Get yourself an 0844 number while keeping your outgoings in check.
- Itemised bills – We'll let you know exactly which numbers are earning you the most revenue with our monthly statements.
- No hidden costs – Our company philosophy is based on transparency, which is why you will never pay for anything other than what you sign up to.
- Fast activation – Your 0844 number will go live the same day that you order.
- Outstanding call quality – Crisp, clear call quality is key when conducting business over the phone and we only work with the best carries to ensure your calls will never be interrupted or dropped due to poor quality.
500minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
250minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
1000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
500minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
2000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
750minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
Select Your Number
Frequently Asked Questions
It costs 5.83p per minute +VAT for a customer to ring you on your 0844 number, plus their phone company's access charge. You earn 2p per minute on all calls.
Anyone is able to call 0844 numbers from landlines, mobiles and payphones in the UK, as well as some international locations.
If you order an 0844 number through Flower Telecom before 5pm GMT, your number will be activated the same day and you can start receiving calls right away.
Yes, your 0844 number is not tied to any country or location, which means that if you travel or relocate to another country, you can take your number with you and no one even has to know that you have gone away!
Absolutely. Your location cannot be traced, which is why many home based businesses use 0844 numbers as their main point of contact!
Flower Telecom will pay you 2p for each minute of every call you receive, as long as you have pointed the call to a landline number. If you have chosen to divert calls to a mobile, then there may be a small charge.
Each month you will be issued a statement that demonstrates the number of calls you have received, how long the call lasted for and most important, how much we owe you in revenue share.