Deciding to use an 0800 number for your business will have a huge impact on your marketing, as freephone numbers have been proven to increase sales enquiries by up to 185%. The biggest advantage of using one of Flower Telecom's 0800 numbers is they are completely free to call from all landlines and mobiles in the UK - meaning the call won't cost your customers a penny. Show your customers you are a professional, trustworthy business by using a freephone 0800 number.
- The Benefits Of Using An 0800 Business Number
- Standard Features
- Premium Features
- Why Choose Flower Telecom?
- Stand Out from the Crowd – If you are a small business owner just starting out, then choosing an 0800 number will build your credibility and presence in any competitive industry.
- Trade Nationally – By using an 0800 number, your customers' first impressions will be that you are a UK business with an established reputation.
- Hide Your Location – Attract more customers by hiding links to your local area. Customers in London are more likely to call an 0800 number than a number from north of Birmingham.
- Increase Your Enquiries – By using an 0800 number, you are inviting your customers to call you free. This is perfect if you offer a 'free estimate' or a 'free consultation'.
- Improve Call Efficiency – Instantly divert your number to any other landline or mobile, or add call features like an Interactive Menu or a Call Queue to improve your answer rates.
- Call Statistics – Track the performance of your 0800 numbers in real-time, enabling you to see how many calls you've received. See how successful marketing campaigns have been by using multiple 0800 numbers.
- Instant Call Re-routing – Select and change which number you want your 0800 number to divert to at the touch of a button in your online control panel.
- Opening Hours – You can choose the number that your 0800 routes to depending on the time of day, making it easy for you to do business round the clock and never miss an enquiry, no matter where you are.
- Missed Call Alert – If you miss a call or your line is engaged, we will instantly email you with the caller's number, meaning you wont miss out on any potential business opportunities.
- Voicemail to Email – All of your voicemails can be directly sent to your email so you are not out of reach at any time.
- Divert Calls To Your Mobile – Your 0800 number can easily be diverted to your mobile allowing you to receive calls on the move.
- Call Whisper – If you have signed up to use one or more of our 0800 numbers, then you can find out which number the call is coming from by setting up the Call Whisper feature. Before you connect to the caller, you'll hear a quick message identifying the number.
- Call Recording – Flower Telecom can record all of your incoming calls so that you can keep on top of quality control and training. Recordings are stored for 30 days on our online portal.
- Interactive Menu – Enhance your professional image by giving your callers a range of options to choose from so they can easily connect to the right department. Assign options 1 - 10 and all they need to do is choose the team they wish to speak to.
- Personalized Greeting – Record a personalised greeting message for your customers while they wait to connect, or ask one of our professional voiceover partners to do it for you.
- Call Queue – If the phones are ringing off the hook, make sure you don't miss any enquiries. Queue your customers until you are free to handle the call, instead of giving them an engaged tone!
- Call Barring – You can block cold calls and nuisance callers from contacting you, preventing you from wasting your time and money.
- Mid-Call Transfer – You can easily transfer callers between departments or teams, even if you're using your mobile. Simply press # and type their extension.
- Hunt Group – You can redirect your 0800 number to up to seven lines at once, no extra hardware needed. Great for a sales team. First to answer takes the call.
- Multiple Time Zones – Send incoming calls to your mobile, your office or another country based on the time of day. Great for support lines!
- Low Cost Monthly Line Rental – Starting from just £10 per number.
- From Zero Set Up Fee – Get your 0800 number up and running instantly with no connection fee on a range of our freephone numbers.
- No Multi-Year Contracts – You are not required to sign a lengthy contract when you sign up to use our 0800 service. 24 month or 36 month agreements are a thing of the past!
- Dedicated Customer Service – We pride ourselves on excellent customer satisfaction, which is why our dedicated team of customer service agents will always be available to answer any questions you might have. Focus on what's important in your business and leave the rest to us.
- No Hidden Charges – We bill you per second, rather than per minute, and you will never be charged for anything other than what you agree to when you sign up to our 0800 service.
- Activate Straight Away – Start using your number immediately as our freephone numbers can be ready to use in a matter of minutes.
- Choose A Memorable Number – Choose from hundreds of numbers to make it easy for your customers to get in touch.
500minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
250minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
1000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
500minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
2000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
750minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
Select Your Number
Frequently Asked Questions
All calls to 0800 numbers from the UK are free of charge, no matter if you are calling from either a landline or a mobile.
Yes, our numbers are virtual, which means you can divert incoming calls to any mobile or landline number of your choice.
No. One of the major benefits of using our 0800 number service is that you can set it up from an anonymous location, meaning that you could be working from your living room and your home address would never be revealed.
Absolutely not! Choose one of our call bundles and you will get inclusive minutes each month, diverted to either your landline or mobile.
As of July 2015, due to Ofcom regulations, calls received to your 0800 number from a mobile will be charged a surcharge of 4 pence per minute.