0300 numbers are specialized numbers that have been created by the regulatory body OfCom. They are only available for use by Public Sector companies and non-profit organizations such as charities and fundraising entities. Before you are able to activate your 0300 number, you must demonstrate that you are eligible to use it. The criteria are as follows:
- The URL for your website ends in .gov.uk or .nhs.uk
- Your charity is registered in Northern Ireland.
- You have an official charity which is registered in the UK.
- Your company meets the criteria for being registered as a Public body.
- You or your company has ministerial responsibilities.
- You are part of the Welsh Assembly.
- Benefits Of Using An 0300 Non-Profit Number
- Standard Features
- Premium Features
- Why Choose Flower Telecom?
- Build Trust–0300 numbers will enable you to provide your consumers with a trusted point of contact, in the form of an easy to remember singular number.
- Affordable- It costs the same to call an 0300 number as it does to call a UK landline, regardless if the caller is dialling from a mobile or landline. If the person has free or inclusive minutes as part of their telephone package, then calling an 0300 number is counted within these minutes.
- Obtain More Credibility- Several reputable charities such as the RSPCA use an 0300 number and seeing as they can only be purchased by official bodies, this puts the caller's mind at ease.
- More Customers- Your charity will receive far more calls and donations if you use a trusted number.
- Increased Control- You can instantly control how and when you receive calls by using our 0300 number service.
- Low Cost Monthly Line Rental- You can have an 0300 number at an affordable rate of 4.99 per month
- Cheap Set-Up Fee – Starting from 4.99 one time only payment.
- No Contracts – Our pricing packages are flexible and we do not impose any minimum term contracts, so you can cancel at any time.
- Itemized Bills– Itemized bills make it easy for you to see exactly what you are spending company money on.
- No Hidden Costs – You will never be charged for something you didn't know about when initially signing up.
- Same Day Activation – We offer same day activation for those purchasing 0300 numbers before 5pm on a weekday.
- Outstanding Call Quality – Working with the most reputable carriers allows us to ensure excellent call quality, which is not affected by the weather, at all times.
1000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 2ppm
250minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 2ppm
2500minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 2ppm
500minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 2ppm
5000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 2ppm
750minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 2ppm
Select Your Number
Frequently Asked Questions
0300 numbers are virtual numbers that are available to charitable or not for profit organizations only. They are a cost effective way for you to use an official number, no matter where your charity is based.
Anyone can call a 0300 number and calls made from the UK are often included in the caller's inclusive minutes bundle from their mobile or landline provider.
The same working day as you make your purchase providing it is before 5pm GMT.
It costs callers the same to call you on an 0300 number as it would for them to call a normal 01 or 02 landline number.
Your number will exist for as long as you like, meaning you don’t have to keep updating expensive advertising and marketing material with a new number.
Yes, your charity must be a recognized organisation that is registered in the United Kingdom or Northern Ireland.