Operating an 029 Cardiff virtual number will allow you to target a wider audience in the local area, thus increasing your sales and revenue as a business. A virtual number is attached to an already existing landline, therefore you could be based in London and still buy a Cardiff number, giving consumers the impression you are based there. Breaking into a local market is tough when the competition is already well established and people always prefer to buy products and services from local companies. Cardiff Is a bustling city helping many different businesses to excel, no matter what industry they work in. Start growing your client base in Cardiff today with an 029 number.
- Benefits Of Using An 029 Cardiff Number
- Area Code Information
- Standard Features
- Premium Features
- Why Flower Telecom?
- Grow your customer base within Cardiff and the surrounding areas.
- Match your local advertising efforts with a local number, instilling confidence in potential customers.
- You can monitor your 029 numbers in real time, to see how well people are responding to your different adverts.
- Callers will be charged the standard rate for calling another UK landline, which is oftentimes included in their free inclusive minutes package.
- Having an 029 Cardiff number doesn’t require your business to have a physical presence there.
- Your 029 number will last indefinitely and you can take it with you wherever you go.
|029 Area Code Cardiff - Information|
|County:||City and County of Cardiff|
|Call charges:||Standard landline rate|
|Area code needed for local calls:||No|
|Length of local number:||8 digits|
|Number format:||029 xxxx xxxx or (029) xxxx xxxx|
|International number format:||+44 29 xxxx xxxx|
|Last known code change:||April 2000 (previously 01222)|
Every telephone number starting with 029 is part of the Cardiff area code. This includes 02920 numbers, 02921 numbers, 02922 numbers and all other numbers that start with the digits 029, no matter how the number is displayed or what the following digits are.
- Cardiff Bay
- Culverhouse Cross
- Dinas Powys
- Taffs Well
- Call statistics – Call performance can be viewed in real time via your control panel in the client area of the Flower Telecom website.
- Instant Call Re-routing – Save time and money by routing your 029 number to a any other landline or mobile straight away.
- Opening hours – Select different numbers to route your calls to for different times of day. Divert calls to your mobile out of office hours, or even a voicemail!
- Missed Call Alert – If someone calls and no one is available to take the call, then missed call alerts will tell you their details in order for you to call the number back.
- Voicemail to Email – If you travel often, then get this feature to have your voicemails delivered straight to your email inbox.
- Divert calls to your mobile – Incoming calls can be diverted to your mobile whenever you like.
- Call Whisper – The call whisper feature efficiently lets you know which number a call is coming from by playing a short message before you're connected to a caller.
- Call Recording – If you want to easily monitor staff performance then you can opt to have your calls recorded for up to 30 days. Download all calls from our website in MP3 format.
- Interactive Menu – A virtual switchboard not only makes your organization more professional, it also allows callers to reach the right staff member at the touch of a button.
- Personalised Greeting – A personalised greeting is the best way to introduce your customers to your business.
- Call Queuing – Don't let your engaged line mean you miss out on potential business. Instead, let your callers wait for you to be available by placing them in a virtual queue.
- Call Barring – Block callers instantly. Perfect for preventing nuisance callers wasting your time and money.
- Mid Call Transfer – If you need to transfer a call to one of your colleagues, either internally or to their mobile, you can do this by pressing the hash key.
- Multiple Simultaneous Targets – Choose as many as 7 numbers to point a calls to, to make sure it doesn't go unanswered.
- Multiple Time Zones – Set up call divert across various time zones, to match your office or support schedule.
- Great value monthly line-rental – Keep your outgoings under control with our low cost monthly service charge.
- From zero connection – Our connection fees start from free of charge.
- Standard term contract – With a 12 month agreement the standard, you won't have to worry about multi-year contracts.
- Itemised bills – Itemised bills allow you to stay within your company budget.
- No hidden costs – Flower Telecom will never surprise you with hidden charges.
- Same day activation – Start using your 029 number the same day you order it, if you buy before 5pm.
- Outstanding call quality – The quality of calls is exceptional, as we only work with the best carriers.
500minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
250minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
1000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
500minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
2000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
750minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
Select Your Number
Virtual Landlines in the Cardiff Area
- Newport (01633)
- Weston-super-Mare (01934)
- Bristol (0117)
- Swansea (01792)
- Clevedon (01275)
Frequently Asked Questions
You can purchase your own 029 number through the Flower Telecom website. Simply select your favourite Cardiff number from the range above and add on your call package. That's it!
No. You keep your existing landline and your new 029 can be diverted to it. You can also divert calls straight to your mobile.
Yes, it doesn’t matter where you are based as your 029 number is virtual. You could even be living in another country and it would still work.
For as long as you like – with no maximum period of time set, you can safely print the number and keep it forever!
Yes. We have hundreds of 029 numbers to choose from on our website.