Coventry is still at the centre of the UK's motor industry, home to several world famous automobile manufacturers. Nearly every kind of business can become hugely successful in Coventry, which is why our 024 local virtual numbers are so popular. Existing customers have enjoyed a dramatic increase in new business opportunities and increased sales simply by purchasing a local Coventry number to establish their local presence. One of the main advantages of operating a virtual local number, is that you don’t need to worry about contracting a new landline, or even opening an office in the area, as all calls are pointed to an existing number of your choice, no matter which area you are actually based in.
- Benefits Of Using An 024 Coventry Number
- Area Code Information
- Standard Features
- Premium Features
- Why Flower Telecom?
- Take advantage of the growing economy and new business opportunities in Coventry.
- Watch your sales and enquiries dramatically increase amongst local clientele.
- Monitor your number's performance in real time through your control panel on our website.
- Give your customers a reliable, affordable method of contacting you.
- Save costs on office premises as your 024 number can route to an existing number of your choice, even if it’s a mobile.
- Your 024 number is permanent, so you will never have to change it.
|024 Area Code Coventry - Information|
|Call charges:||Standard landline rate|
|Area code needed for local calls:||No|
|Length of local number:||8 digits|
|Number format:||024 xxxx xxxx or (024) xxxx xxxx|
|International number format:||+44 24 xxxx xxxx|
|Last known code change:||April 2000 (previously 01203)|
Each number that starts with 024 is part of the Coventry area code. This includes 02475 numbers, 02476 numbers, 02477 numbers and all other numbers that start with the digits 024, regardless of how the number is displayed or what the following digits are.
- Chapel End
- Tile Hill
- Toll Bar
- Call Statistics – Make sure your call performance is up to scratch with real time call statistics.
- Instant Call Re-routing – Activate call routing capabilities and divert to another UK number so you never miss an important call.
- Opening Hours – Direct calls to a specific number for various periods of times in the day. You can choose as many as you like and adjust time intervals accordingly.
- Missed Call Alert – The most efficient way of being able to see who has called you whilst you were unavailable.
- Voicemail to Email – Accessing your voicemails from your email is the most efficient way of making sure you respond to important voice messages.
- Divert calls to your mobile – Perfect for when you leave the office for the day, but still want to be available. Opt to divert all calls to your mobile.
- Call Whisper – Benefit from audio prompts each time an incoming call is diverted from your 024 number, allowing you to identify which service or business someone is calling you about.
- Call Recording – Call recording is a popular feature for businesses want to have everything on record. We can store recordings for up to 30 days during which time you can download them from our website in MP3 format.
- Virtual Switchboard – Start off on the right foot by making life easy for your callers by giving them an audio menu of options to choose from if you have more than one department.
- Personalised Greeting – A popular feature amongst those who wish to take a formal, yet personal approach to customer service.
- Call Queuing – Giving your callers the option to wait in a virtual queue to speak to someone ensures that less business is lost as a result of your number being engaged.
- Call Barring – Make it impossible for nuisance callers to get through to you by installing the call barring feature.
- Mid Call Transfer – A useful feature if you do not have a switchboard in place. Whoever answers the phone can transfer the call to the correct person by pressing the hash key followed by the internal extension, or external number.
- Multiple Simultaneous Targets – If you want to make sure no call is left unanswered, the multiple simultaneous targets feature allows you to point calls to as many as 7 numbers.
- Multiple Time Zones – The advanced version of time of day pointing allows you to set a call divert schedule according to different time zones. Ideal for those who do business internationally.
- Low-cost monthly line rental – Keep your costs under control with our line rental designed to suit any budget.
- No set-up fee – You can get up and running with your Coventry number, with our numbers starting from nothing to pay up front.
- No long-term contracts – A standard 12 month agreement takes away the long-term commitment. You won't have to sign multi-year agreements on any of our numbers.
- Itemised bills – Oversee staff performance and spending with Flower Telecom's itemised bills.
- No Hidden Costs – There are no hidden charges associated with any service purchased via Flower Telecom.
- Instant Activation – Enjoy the benefits of activating your 024 number quickly and efficiently the same day you order.
500minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
250minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
1000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
500minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
2000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
750minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
Select Your Number
Virtual Landlines in the Coventry Area
- Birmingham (0121)
- Rugby (01788)
- Warwick (01926)
- Leicester (0116)
- Lapworth (01564)
Frequently Asked Questions
You can set up a business presence in Coventry by purchasing an 024 number from the list of numbers above. Simply add on a call bundle and any optional technology features and that's it!
No. A virtual number means you don’t need a landline whatsoever as you can easily divert incoming calls to your mobile.
Yes, virtual numbers allow you enjoy the benefits of having a local number whilst being located anywhere you like.
An 024 number is permanent and you can keep it for as long as you like.
Yes. Our database is filled with hundreds of 024 numbers so you can pick the most suitable one for you.