Liverpool is fast becoming a central hub for business, giving London a run for its money. It offers huge opportunities for businesses in the manufacturing industries, but as it is a highly competitive market to succeed in, most people turn to local providers for their business needs.
By buying an 0151 Liverpool virtual number, you too can begin to establish a local presence, even if you are not located anywhere near Liverpool. A virtual number allows you to target local clientele easily, as it instantly builds a subconscious trust amongst clients if they think you are located in their area.
A virtual number is not a fixed landline. It piggy-backs off your existing number, so when someone calls you, you can choose where the call is answered.
- Benefits Of Using An 0151 Liverpool Number
- Area Code Information
- Standard Features
- Premium Features
- Why Flower Telecom?
- Expand your business within Liverpool and the surrounding areas.
- Having a local 0151 number is proven to be more beneficial if you are advertising locally.
- See which of your adverts are performing best by monitoring your 0151 numbers in real time and make the necessary adjustments.
- 0151 numbers are standard landline numbers, meaning they are either free or cheap to call depending on the caller's inclusive minutes package from their phone provider.
- Take advantage of doing business in Liverpool, without having to be there or open costly offices.
- Your 0151 number will be active for as long as you choose to keep it, meaning there is no need to change it if you move.
|0151 Area Code Liverpool - Information|
|Call charges:||Standard landline rate|
|Area code needed for local calls:||No|
|Length of local number:||7 digits|
|Number format:|| |
0151 xxx xxxx
|International number format:||+44 151 xxx xxxx|
|Last known code change:||April 1995 (previously 051)|
Every telephone number starting with 0151 is part of the Liverpool area code. This includes 01512 numbers, 01513 numbers, 01514 numbers, 01515 numbers, 01516 numbers, 01517 numbers, 01518 numbers, 01519 numbers and all other numbers that start with the digits 0131, no matter how the number is displayed or what the following digits are.
- Cressington Park
- Ellesmere Port
- Great Crosby
- Hunts Cross
- Lark Lane
- New Brighton
- Rock Ferry
- Sefton Park
- West Kirby
- Call statistics – Analyse your call statistics in the control panel and see where you need to make improvements.
- Instant call re-routing – Your 0151 piggybacks off your existing landline number, so set it up once and all of your incoming calls will be automatically diverted.
- Opening Hours – Choose one number for calls to point to in the morning and another for the afternoons. You can set up unlimited numbers and times.
- Voicemail to Email – You no longer need to rely on remembering to dial your voicemail to retreive your messages, as they can now be emailed to you.
- Missed Call Alert – Missed call alerts mean you can ring every number back as soon as you are available.
- Divert calls to your mobile – A useful option for those whose business is not office based.
- Call Whisper – Knowing which service or business someone is calling about if you have more than 0151 number will leave a great impression on callers. Use the Call Whisper feature to tell where the call is coming from.
- Call Recording – Record and download calls in MP3 format for 30 days from the time of making the call.
- Virtual Switchboard – Save yourself time and effort having to transfer calls internally by installing a virtual switchboard, so callers can select the correct option to automatically transfer them to the appropriate department or staff member.
- Personalized Greeting – Introduce your business to your callers with a personalized greeting message.
- Call Queuing – A virtual queuing feature means you can allow callers to wait in line to speak to someone, instead of the call disconnecting.
- Call Barring – This feature instantly blocks nuisance callers when activated.
- Mid Call Transfer – Save time by using the mid-call transfer feature. Easily transfer calls between staff members by pressing the hash key.
- Hunt Groups – Divert calls to 7 different numbers, so you can rest assured that it will be answered by someone when you are not available to take the call.
- Multiple Time Zones – Advanced Opening Hours for busier companies or international time zones.
- Budget-friendly line rental – Keep your costs under control.
- No set-up fees – Choose a number from our bronze range for no connection fee.
- Flexible agreements – With our longest contract at only 12 months, you can purchase knowing you are still in control.
- Itemised bills – Know where you're spending your money with our monthly bills.
- No hidden costs – Transparency is key, which is why you will never be made to pay hidden charges or costs.
- Instant activation – Your 0151 can be in use the same day you buy it. The number will be ready for set-up straight away.
500minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
250minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
1000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
500minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
2000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
750minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
Select Your Number
Virtual Landlines in the Liverpool Area
- St Helens (01744)
- Chester (01244)
- Manchester (0161)
- Crewe (01270)
- Wigan (01942)
Frequently Asked Questions
You can buy your very own Liverpool number by selecting an 0151 number from the list above. Then, pick your call package and you'll be set up in no time.
No. Your 0151 piggybacks off your existing landline or mobile, therefore you can point calls to your existing number.
Yes, it makes no difference where you are based as your 0151 number is virtual. You could even be living in another country and it would still work.
For as long as you like, the number is yours as long as you continue to pay for it – even if you move areas or cities!
Yes. Choose from hundreds of 0151 numbers on our website to find your perfect match.