Start taking advantage of having a local presence in the Glasgow area by purchasing an 0141 virtual number.
It doesn’t matter where you are actually located, as when someone phones your 0141 Glasgow number, the call will automatically be pointed to an existing landline or mobile phone without revealing your true location to the caller.
As many customers prefer to purchase products or services from a company in their local area, having a virtual number in Glasgow allows you to tap into new markets and expand your customer base, resulting in more sales and increased revenue.
- Benefits Of Using An 0141 Glasgow Number
- Area Code Information
- Standard Features
- Premium Features
- Why Flower Telecom?
- Target local customers without having to actually be in Glasgow.
- Associating a local number with local advertising is proven to result in more leads and enquiries.
- Easily monitor which ads are generating the most enquiries.
- Virtual numbers are part of inclusive monthly minutes packages, making it free or cheap for your customers to get in touch with you.
- Rapid online set-up with same day number activation, if ordering before 5pm.
- Cut costs on opening new offices, as no one will know where you are working from.
- Take your 0141 number with you no matter where you are in the UK or abroad.
|0141 Area Code Birmingham - Information|
|Call charges:||Standard landline rate|
|Area code needed for local calls:||No|
|Length of local number:||7 digits|
|Number format:||0141 xxx xxxx|
|International number format:||+44 141 xxx xxxx|
|Last known code change:||April 1995 (previously 041)|
Every telephone number starting 0141 is part of the Glasgow area code. This includes 01412 numbers, 01413 numbers, 01414 numbers, 01415 numbers, 01416 numbers, 01417 numbers, 01418 numbers, 01419 numbers and all other numbers that start with the digits 0141, no matter how the number is displayed or what the following digits are.
- Newton Mearns
- Thornly Park
- Call statistics – See how your calls and numbers are performing in real time.
- Instant call re-routing – Instantly route calls to an existing landline or mobile.
- Opening Hours – Never worry about being out of the office. You can simply point calls to your mobile or voicemail during certain times of day.
- Voicemail to Email – Receiving voicemails to your email address means you can listen to them when you are out of the office, or on the move.
- Missed Call Alert – Instantly discover who has tried to call you whilst you were unavailable.
- Divert calls to your mobile – Enjoy greater flexibility by diverting all incoming calls to your mobile.
- Call Whisper – The audio whisper lets you know which virtual number the call is coming from, ideal for those using multiple 0141 numbers for different products and services.
- Call Recording – Calls are recorded dating back 30 days. You can download all records in MP3 format from the Flower Telecom web portal.
- Interactive Menu – Help callers reach the right person by presenting them with a call menu that they can select a department from.
- Personalised Greeting – A personalised greeting is the perfect way to leave a good first impression on your callers.
- Call Queuing – Callers can wait in a queue until you are ready to take their call, meaning you won't lose out on potential sales if you're busy or engaged.
- Call Barring – Block nuisance callers permanently.
- Mid Call Transfer – Pressing the hash key allows you to transfer calls internally, or externally to a landline or mobile.
- Hunt Groups – Select as many as 7 numbers to divert your incoming calls to, thus minimising the risk of missing a call. The call will connect to the first person to answer.
- Multiple Time Zones – An enhanced version of Opening Hours, which we have tailor made for companies working across multiple time zones with international clients.
- Affordably monthly line rental – Set up a number for less than you think.
- No connection fee – Wave goodbye to set-up fees on your virtual Glasgow number with our bronze range.
- Fair contracts – With no multi-year contracts, you can be flexible with your numbers.
- Itemised bills – Know what you're spending with monthly bills from Flower Telecom.
- No hidden costs – We will never charge you for anything that is not clearly outlined in our terms and conditions.
- Instant activation – You can take advantage of super fast activation on your virtual Glasgow city number.
- Outstanding call quality – Customer satisfaction is key, therefore we only work with the best carriers for your calls.
500minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
250minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
1000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
500minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
2000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
750minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
Select Your Number
Virtual Landlines in the Glasgow Area
- Edinburgh (0131)
- Stirling (01786)
- Ayr (01292)
- East Kilbride (01355)
- Motherwell (01698)
Frequently Asked Questions
You can purchase an 0141 number and obtain a presence in Glasgow through the Flower Telecom website. Just select a number from the range above, pick your call package and that's it!
No. An 0141 virtual number is attached to an existing landline or mobile, meaning you don’t have to spend money purchasing a new one.
Yes, you can be located anywhere and still benefit from an 0141 number to make you look like you work in Glasgow.
You can keep the same 0141 number indefinitely.
Yes. We have a wide selection of 0141 numbers to choose from in our database.