Aberdeen is the UK capital of industry, in particular any business related to oil and gas. The North sea oil industry has been the focus of Aberdeen's busy trade and healthy economy for many years, but there is also huge market for other businesses to break into. A local virtual 01224 Aberdeen number will enable your company to win new business in this fast-paced market, without having to physically move location. Take advantage of expanding your marketing and advertising reach in the local area with an 01224 number.
- Benefits Of Using An 01224 Aberdeen Number
- Area Code Information
- Standard Features
- Premium Features
- Why Flower Telecom?
- Take the opportunity to win new business in a thriving local market by establishing your presence in Aberdeen with an 01224 telephone number.
- Local advertising will be much more effective if you give new leads the opportunity to contact you on a local 01224 number.
- Ensure you are always available- even when you are out of the office by diverting your 01224 number calls to your home landline or mobile.
- Save on investing in new office premises as 01224 virtual numbers mean you will appear to be based in Aberdeen, without the need to relocate there.
|01224 Area Code Aberdeen - Information|
|Call charges:||Standard landline rate|
|Area code needed for local calls:||No|
|Length of local number:||6 digits|
|Number format:||01224 xxx xxx|
|International number format:||+44 1224 xxx xxx|
|Last known code change:|
April 1995 (previously 0224)
Please note, you must use the area code when calling locally in the 01224 area. Since 1st October 2014 the full 11-digit phone number is required for local calls.
The following locations use the 01224 area code:
- Call Statistics – Pinpoint actionable changes that need to be enforced in your business by monitoring call performance in real time.
- Instant Call Re-routing – When someone calls your Aberdeen virtual number, their call will automatically be diverted to the existing number you select, without the caller knowing.
- Opening Hours – Customer satisfaction is key to success. Make sure you are accessible as often as possible by setting up your opening hours to direct calls to different numbers for different times of day.
- Voicemail to Email – If you want to increase productivity, then take advantage of having your voicemails sent to your email address.
- Missed Call Alert – Increase the amount of calls you respond to by setting up the missed call alert feature.
- Divert calls to your Mobile – Many people these days don’t have landlines, therefore you can still have a virtual Aberdeen number and route calls to your mobile.
- Call Barring – Control who can call your Abderdeen number by barring specific numbers or number ranges.
- Call Queuing – Accept incoming calls even if your number is engaged, by allowing callers to wait in a virtual queue.
- Play Audio – Add sophistication to your business with a personalised greeting, recorded for you by our professional team, or you can upload your own!
- Interactive Menu – Match the callers needs to the appropriate department by enabling the call menu feature, so they can select an option of who to speak to at the touch of a button.
- Call Recording – See which of your agents are performing best by recording all calls and then downloading them from our website for review.
- Call Whisper – "Incoming call for...". The call whisper feature will annouce if your call is routing from your Aberdeen virtual number, so you can differentiate between business calls and personal calls.
- Mid Call Transfer – If you answer a call and you need to pass it on to a colleague, you can easily do this by pressing the # key and transferring the call either internally or externally.
- Multiple Simultaneous Targets – Point calls to 7 different numbers at the same time, to make sure customers are attended to in a timely manner.
- Multiple Time Zones – Fine tune your opening hours with our advanced time zones feature. Send calls to different destinations based on the time of day.
- Budget friendly line rental – Our Aberdeen numbers start from a low monthly payment. Perfect for keeping your finances in check.
- No connection fee – Choose from our range of numbers with no connection fee. All you need to do is make the first month's payment.
- No long-term contracts – A standard 12 month agreement is more than fair. This allows you to be flexible and get the best value for money.
- Itemised bills – Accurately analyse where there is room for improvement and when your busiest call times are with our itemised bills.
- Same day activation – Your Aberdeen number can be live the same day, normally just minutes after you order!
500minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
250minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
1000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
500minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
2000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
750minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
Select Your Number
Frequently Asked Questions
You are able to purchase an Aberdeen number by selecting your favourite from the list above. Follow the checkout process and we will get your number set right up!
Yes, calls must be set-up to point to an existing number, regardless of where you are located.
No, all information you provide us with is kept confidential.
Instant activation is applicable if you order by 5pm, so you can start using your 01224 number right away.