Deciding to buy a Birmingham phone number will allow your business to take advantage of establishing a presence in a huge market. Birmingham is a huge city, with plenty of different industries and the 0121 area code covers the population of both the city and its surrounding areas.
Several companies who are based just outside of Birmingham can still benefit from having an 0121 number is because they can attract more customers through having a number that allows them to appear in a central location.
A virtual number allows you to be located wherever you like and as it is not associated with an individual fixed landline, you can point your virtual Birmingham phone number to an existing mobile or landline.
- Benefits Of Using An 0121 Birmingham Number
- Area Code Information
- Standard Features
- Premium Features
- Why Flower Telecom?
- Establish a presence in a local market leading to more sales and customers.
- Increase effectiveness of local advertising and marketing.
- Gain trust amongst local clientele
- Cheap or free for your customers to call, as 0121 numbers are usually part of an inclusive minutes allowance.
- Instant online set-up
- Save money on opening extra offices, as there is no need to have a physical presence to have an 0121 number.
|0121 Area Code Birmingham - Information|
|Call charges:||Standard landline rate|
|Area code needed for local calls:||No|
|Length of local number:||7 digits|
|Number format:||0121 xxx xxxx|
|International number format:||+44 121 xxx xxxx|
|Last known code change:||April 1995 (previously 021)|
All of the telephone numbers beginning with 0121 are part of the Birmingham area code. This includes 01212 numbers, 01213 numbers, 01214 numbers, 01215 numbers, 01216 numbers, 01217 numbers and all other telephone numbers that begin with the number 0121, despite how the number is displayed or what the following digits are.
- Acocks Green
- Aston Cross
- Castle Bromwich
- Druids Heath
- Four Oaks
- Great Barr
- Kings Norton
- Rowley Regis
- Selly Oak
- Stone Cross
- Sutton Coldfield
- West Bromwich
- Call statistics – See how your number performs in real time in the control panel on the Flower Telecom website.
- Instant call re-routing – Route your calls to an existing landline, or even a mobile phone number that you select.
- Opening Hours – Change where your calls point to, depending on the time of day.
- Voicemail to Email – Listen to your voicemails easily on the go, as we send your voicemails directly to your email.
- Missed Call Alert – Missed call alerts allow you to see who has called whilst you were unavailable.
- Divert calls to your mobile – Point calls to your mobile when you are out of the office.
- Call Whisper – The audio whisper feature is perfect for those who have more than one virtual number and want to distinguish which number the call is being diverted from. A voice prompt will let you know just before you answer the phone, meaning you will be one step ahead and know which service or business the call is regarding.
- Call Recording – We record incoming calls for 30 days and then make them available for download in MP3 format in the client area of the Flower Telecom website.
- Interactive Menu – Let your callers easily select a number from 1-10 on the call menu, so they can connect with the right department at the touch of a button.
- Personalised Greeting – Make a professional first impression and let your callers know they have dialled the correct number by recording a personalised greeting.
- Call Queuing – If your line is engaged, you no longer have to worry about losing out on potential customers calling back. They will be placed in a queue and informed of the wait time until the next available person can speak to them.
- Call Barring – Don't let nuisance callers waste your time or money by enabling the call barring feature.
- Mid Call Transfer – Effortlessly transfer calls mid-call pressing a hash key. You can make internal transfers, or transfer a call to another landline or mobile number.
- Hunt Groups – Select up to 7 numbers to point incoming calls to and the first person to pick up the phone will receive the call.
- Multiple Time Zones – The enhanced version of Opening Hours is ideal for those working across multiple time zones with international clients.
- Affordable monthly line rental – Have a local presence for less than you think.
- No set-up or connection fee – Get started with no connection cost on most of our Birmingham numbers.
- No long term tie-in – With our agreements only 12 months in length, there's no long term commitment.
- Itemised bills – Know what you're spending on each area with our monthly bills broken down.
- No hidden costs – There are no extra or hidden charges to pay. You only pay for those that you agree to when you sign up.
- Fast activation – Your 0121 number will be active shortly after you purchase it, and ready to configure.
- Outstanding call quality – Flower Telecom only works with the best call carriers to guarantee you excellent call quality every time you pick up the phone.
500minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
250minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
1000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
500minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
2000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
750minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
Select Your Number
Virtual Landlines in the Birmingham Area
- Dudley (01384)
- Wolverhampton (01902)
- Walsall (01922)
- Coleshill (01675)
- Lapworth (01564)
- Redditch (01527)
- Tamworth (01827)
- Coventry (024)
- Kidderminster (01562)
- Worcester (01905)
Frequently Asked Questions
You can purchase an 0121 number for the Birmingham area from the Flower Telecom site. All you need to do is select a number of your choice from the range listed above, and then select your call bundle and any associated technology.
No. An 0121 number is a virtual number meaning it redirects to an existing mobile phone number or landline number that you choose.
Yes. You could even be living abroad and still have an 0121 number.
You can keep your 0121 number for as long as you wish and even if you relocate, it will still remain the same.
Yes. You can select the complete number of your choice before you purchase it. We have hundreds of 0121 numbers available.