A Reading virtual telephone number is the perfect opportunity for you to expand your business and attract new customers in a thriving commercial area. The town is a major retail centre and hosts the head offices of many national and international corporations.
Businesses working in the technology and financial sectors will do extremely well in Reading, therefore by purchasing an 0118 number they can better target potential new business leads through local marketing. Any local marketing is enhanced by matching it with a local number.
Flower Telecom's virtual local numbers are linked to your existing landline meaning you can save costs on commuting or relocating to Reading whilst still establishing an abundant presence there.
- Benefits Of Using An 0118 Reading Number
- Area Code Information
- Standard Features
- Premium Features
- Why Flower Telecom?
- Establish yourself as a leader your industry by creating a local presence.
- Providing a local number on your advertising material will result in an influx of new enquiries and sales.
- Observe your call performance in real time through our website and use the data to increase productivity.
- Local virtual numbers are cheap or free to call.
|0118 Area Code Nottingham - Information|
|Call charges:||Standard landline rate|
|Area code needed for local calls:||No|
|Length of local number:||7 digits|
|Number format:||0118 xxx xxxx|
|International number format:||+44 118 xxx xxxx|
|Last known code change:|
January 1998 (previously 01734)
Each number that starts with 0117 is part of the Reading area code. This includes 01182 numbers, 01183 numbers, 01184 numbers, 01189 numbers and all other numbers that start with the digits 0118, regardless of how the number is displayed or what the following digits are.
The 0118 area code is used to dial Reading numbers, as well as those in the surrounding area.
- Arborfield Cross
- Burghfield Common
- Kidmore End
- Spencers Wood
- Call statistics – The call statistics feature offers you a wealth of options to monitor call performance more efficiently.
- Instant call re-routing – This feature allows you to change where your virtual numbers diverts through to using our self-service portal.
- Opening Hours – Set up your working hours on our platform and never take another out-of-hours call again.
- Voicemail to Email – Keep on top of your answering machine with voicemails sent directly to your inbox.
- Missed Call Alert – Instant notifications will alert you to any important calls you have missed.
- Divert calls to your mobile – Temporarily or permanently divert your incoming calls to your mobile, meaning that you never miss an opportunity.
- Call Whisper – If you've got more than one virtual number, or if you've got more than one business, our Call Whisper feature tells you which number has been dialled when you answer the phone.
- Call Recording – Enhance your customer's experience by recording and downloading calls from our portal in MP3 format.
- Interactive Menu – Ensure outstanding customer service by presenting callers with an audio menu of options to choose from. Divert sales enquiries through to your sales team, and billing enquiries through to accounts.
- Personalised Greeting – Personalising your business results in more sales and better client relationships. When someone calls your number, you can now welcome them with a professionally recorded personalised greeting using our Play Audio feature.
- Call Queuing – Peak times can be extremely busy. The call queuing system will automatically keep callers in a virtual queue until one of your agents is available to speak.
- Call Barring – Bar specific numbers or number ranges from calling you.
- Mid Call Transfer – Allows you to transfer calls internally or externally by pressing the hash key.
- Multiple Simultaneous Targets – When someone rings you during busy periods, or outside of working hours set up call divert to up to 7 different numbers at the same time. Whoever is available first will answer the call.
- Multiple Time Zones – Being productive when your schedule is subject to frequent changes is made easier with our Opening Hours feature. Select where you will be during different periods of day and set up call routing accordingly.
- Low monthly line rental – Secure your virtual landline number with a small monthly payment each month.
- Small Set-Up Fee – Choose from a range of our zero connection fee numbers.
- No long-term commitment – A standard 12 month agreement secures your number.
- Itemised bills – Our online portal tells you what you're spending and where.
- No hidden costs – Flower Telecom will never subject you to any hidden costs.
- Instant activation – Reading local virtual numbers will be activated the same day, and will be ready for configuration straight after you order.
500minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
250minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
1000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
500minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
2000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
750minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
Select Your Number
Virtual Landlines in the Reading Area
- Bracknell (01344)
- Camberley (01276)
- Basingstoke (01256)
- Newbury (01635)
- Farnborough (01252)
Frequently Asked Questions
Give yourself a presence in Reading by purchasing an 0118 number from the selection at the top of the page. Then pick your call bundle and that's it!
No. Virtual numbers allow you to instantly point incoming calls to your UK landline or mobile, without the need to purchase any special equipment.
Yes, it doesn’t make a difference if you are located in the local area of Reading, or another part of the country. A virtual local number will still make it seem like you are in Reading.
Your 0118 virtual number will never change, so you can keep it for as long as you want. You can make use of it until such time you decide to cancel your subscription.
Yes. We have a vast amount of 0118 local numbers to choose from on the Flower Telecom website.