The economy in Bristol largely revolves around the sea and ports, thus the shipping and transport industry is one of the largest in the UK. Tech industries have also been thriving in the Bristol area and consumerism is huge, due to the fact it is considered to be a fairly affluent area.
Having a Bristol virtual number, regardless of your industry will allow you to appeal to a more concentrated target market who often prefer to buy from local businesses, as opposed to larger national companies. An 0117 number is a professional way to give your customers a cost effective way of contacting you, resulting in increased enquiries and sales. Expand your reach by purchasing an 0117 number today.
- Benefits Of Using An 0117 Bristol Number
- Area Code Information
- Standard Features
- Premium Features
- Why Flower Telecom?
- Start establishing a professional reputation and local presence in a thriving market.
- See responses to advertisements increase by enabling customers to contact you on a local number.
- Keep track of call costs via the call statistics feature in your online control panel.
- 0117 virtual numbers are charged at a local rate, meaning it is cheap or free for prospects to contact you.
- An 0117 virtual local number diverts to an existing landline or mobile. There is no need to relocate or open an office in Bristol to benefit from operating one.
- Your Bristol virtual number is never subject to change. It will remain the same indefinitely.
|0117 Area Code Bristol - Information|
|Call charges:||Standard landline rate|
|Area code needed for local calls:||No|
|Length of local number:||7 digits|
0117 xxx xxxx
|International number format:||+44 117 xxx xxxx|
|Last known code change:||April 1995 (previously 0272)|
- Stoke Bishop
- Call statistics – Monitor your virtual 0117 number's performance via the live call statistics panel on our website.
- Instant call re-routing – All incoming calls to your 0117 Bristol number are automatically redirected to an existing UK number of your choice. Change at any time!
- Opening Hours – You can have a flexible schedule whilst resting assured that all incoming calls can be pointed to different numbers for different times of day.
- Voicemail to Email – Pick up important voicemails and listen to them straight from your email inbox.
- Missed Call Alert – Receive instant reminders about the calls you have missed so you can call back easily.
- Divert calls to your mobile – Easily adjust your settings via the Flower Telecom portal to divert incoming calls to your mobile.
- Call Whisper – A voice prompt to tell you which of your virtual numbers the call is from. Helpful if you have multiple businesses!
- Call Recording – Recorded calls from the last 30 days are easily available to download from our website. If you select this feature. Easily show new staff the ropes, by using the recordings for training.
- Interactive Menu – An audio call menu matches different departments with different numbers, so callers can simply press the number and instantly connect with the right department.
- Personalised Greeting – Pre-record your own message, or add a professional personalized greeting to welcome your customers to your business.
- Call Queuing – Virtual queuing means you don’t have to risk losing out on new business because your line is occupied.
- Call Barring – Permanently block certain numbers, or number ranges from being able to contact you.
- Mid Call Transfer – The mid call transfer feature enables you to easily and efficiently transfer calls between staff members or departments at the touch of a button. You can also divert calls to external numbers, or mobiles.
- Multiple Targets – Maximize the chances of someone answering the phone by pointing calls to up to 7 different UK numbers. Whoever answers first will handle the call.
- Multiple Time Zones – International businesses can benefit from setting up advanced time of day pointing according to time zones.
- Budget-friendly line rental – Pick up your 0117 number for a low monthly fee.
- Zero set-up fee – Pay no connection fee on the majority of our virtual Bristol numbers.
- No long-term tie-in – Say goodbye to lengthy contracts with a minimum 12 month agreement from Flower Telecom.
- Itemised bills – Keep track of your spending with our easy-to-follow bills.
- No hidden costs – If you purchase an 0117 number through the Flower Telecom website, you won't have to pay any hidden costs or extra charges.
- Super fast activation – An 0117 virtual number can be activated the same day.
500minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
250minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
1000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
500minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
2000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
750minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
Select Your Number
Virtual Landlines in the Bristol Area
- Bath (01225)
- Newport (01633)
- Bath (01225)
- Swindon (01793)
- Weston-super-Mare (01934)
Frequently Asked Questions
You are able to purchase an 0117 number from the Flower Telecom website. Simply select the number you would like from the range above, and add on a call package.
No. A virtual number means you can receive your calls to your usual landline or mobile.
Yes, you can benefit from a Bristol virtual number regardless of where you are.
Your 0117 number will last for as long as you choose to keep your subscription to our service
Yes. The Flower Telecom website has a huge database of 0117 numbers for you to choose from!