The city of Leicester focuses heavily on the engineering and textile industries, and of course the famous Stilton and Red Leicester cheese! Leicester provides new and existing businesses to further increase their local reach by leveraging an 0116 number in keeping with the spirit of shopping local.
As there is such a wide variety of industries and businesses in Leicester, having a virtual number will set your business up for success. 0116 virtual numbers automatically route to a landline or mobile without the caller knowing, therefore you could be doing business from the beach on holiday and still appear as though you are in Leicester.
Virtual local numbers provide you with the perfect opportunity to grow your business by targeting more customers in a local area.
- Benefits Of Using An 0116 Leicester Number
- Area Code Information
- Standard Features
- Premium Features
- Why Flower Telecom?
- The more local virtual numbers you have, the more you will appeal to the residents of that area.
- Enquiries and sales are likely to increase substantially, especially if you are advertising locally.
- Give your customers a low cost and sometimes even free method of contacting you.
- An 0116 virtual number means you can still do business locally without having to open an office in Leicester.
- You do not need to purchase any new or specific equipment to operate an 0116 number.
|0116 Area Code Leicester - Information|
|Call charges:||Standard landline rate|
|Area code needed for local calls:||No|
|Length of local number:||7 digits|
|Number format:||0116 xxx xxxx|
|International number format:||+44 116 xxx xxxx|
|Last known code change:|
April 1995 (previously 0533)
Each number that starts with 0116 is part of the Leicester area code. This includes 01162 numbers, 01163 numbers, 01164 numbers and all other numbers that start with the digits 0116, regardless of how the number is displayed or what the following digits are.
- East Wigston
- Great Glen
- Kirby Muxloe
- Peatling Magna
- West Wigston
- Call statistics – Monitor how well your adverts or staff are performing, so you can make adjustments to accordingly.
- Instant call re-routing – Your virtual 0116 number will be set up to route incoming calls to your existing number. Change at any time using our online portal.
- Opening Hours – If your work schedule varies from day to day, then set up time of day call routing to point your calls to different numbers.
- Voicemail to Email – During busy periods or holidays, you can choose to have voicemails sent straight to your email to make sure you can keep track of who has tried to contact you.
- Missed Call Alert – Automatic missed call alerts allow you to operate more effectively as a company.
- Divert calls to your mobile – An effective feature for those who want to increase productivity whilst on the move.
- Call Whisper – If you are running several ad campaigns at the same time, then the audio whisper feature will let you know which advert the call is relating to before you pick up.
- Call Recording – Calls are recorded and stored for easy download in MP3 format for up to 30 days.
- Virtual Switchboard – A customer can easily select who they wish to speak to, by selecting one of the options presented to them by the virtual call menu.
- Personalised Greeting – Make a good first impression on potential and existing customers by recording a professional personalised greeting.
- Call Queuing – Keep callers on the line when you are otherwise engaged by placing them in a virtual queue that will let them know how much wait time is left.
- Call Barring – The call barring feature is an effective deterrent for nuisance callers and specific number ranges.
- Mid Call Transfer – This time saving feature means you can efficiently transfer calls at the touch of a button.
- Multiple Simultaneous Targets – Don't limit yourself by pointing calls to just one number, select up to 7 different targets to be sure that someone will be available to take the call, even if all of your staff work remotely.
- Multiple Time Zones – A superior version of Opening Hours allows you to set a call divert schedule according to different time zones. An excellent solution for those who do business internationally.
- Budget-friendly line rental – Huge return on your investment with our low cost monthly fee
- No set-up fee – Select from our range of Leicester numbers with no connection fee.
- No lengthy contracts – With only a 12 month contract needed to secure your virtual Leicester number, lengthy contracts are a thing of the past.
- Itemised bills – Allowing you to make accurate forecasts for your budget.
- No hidden costs – Flower Telecom's services never have any hidden costs or charges.
- Super fast activation – Same day activation means you can start enjoying the benefits of your Leicester number faster.
500minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
250minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
1000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
500minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
2000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
750minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
Select Your Number
Virtual Landlines in the Leicester Area
- Loughborough (01509)
- Melton Mowbray (01664)
- Nottingham (0115)
- Kettering (01536)
- Hinckley (01455)
Frequently Asked Questions
You can buy an 0161 number from the Leicester area by choosing one from the range above. Select your favourite number, a call package and then you can easily have a business presence in the city.
No landline is required at all, so it's no problem if you do not already have one. You can set up call routing from your 0116 number to your mobile phone, or any UK number.
Yes, you can enjoy the benefits of a Leicester virtual number regardless of where your business is physically located.
Simply put, for as long as you choose to keep it.
Yes you can choose your preferred number from the options available on our website.