Sheffield is the fourth largest city in the UK and it is home to a thriving commercial market and there are a vast number of multi-national businesses operating in Sheffield. If you are an existing business, or just starting out, then having an 0114 virtual number will help you reach a wider audience in Sheffield and allow you to grow your client base significantly. You don't have to open an office or relocate to Sheffield to take advantage of having an 0114 local number, as all incoming calls will be diverted to an existing number that you have. You could be working from your home office in Cornwall and still appear to be based in Sheffield.
- Benefits Of Using An 0114 Sheffield Number
- Area Code Information
- Standard Features
- Premium Features
- Why Flower Telecom?
- Establish a local presence in a large city, which is a multi-national commercial centre.
- A Sheffield virtual number will ensure that your business is congruent with your local marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Our website has been designed to make it easy for customers to monitor how their 0114 numbers are performing in real time, so you can fine tune your advertising efforts.
- An 0114 number is charged at a standard landline rate, which makes it either free or cheap for your customers to contact you. This will lead to a substantial growth in telephone enquiries.
- Save yourself valuable time and money on new office premises, as you don’t need to open an office in Sheffield to establish a local presence there.
- Having a virtual Sheffield number means you never need worry about updating your contact details on your marketing materials, as it will remain the same regardless of where you move to.
|0114 Area Code Sheffield - Information|
|Call charges:||Standard landline rate|
|Area code needed for local calls:||No|
|Length of local number:||7 digits|
|Number format:|| |
0114 xxx xxxx
|International number format:||+44 114 xxx xxxx|
|Last known code change:||April 1995 (previously 014)|
Every telephone number starting with 0114 are part of the Sheffield area code. This includes 01142 numbers, 01143 numbers, 01144 numbers and all other numbers that start with the digits 0114, regardless of how the number is displayed or what the following digits are.
- Aston Common
- High Green
- Wadsley Bridge
- Call statistics – The call statistics panel on our website enables you to track how well your 0114 number is performing in real time.
- Instant Call Re-routing – Use existing landlines or mobile to receive calls, and change these numbers as often as you like.
- Opening Hours – Set a schedule that points calls to different numbers, depending on your office hours.
- Missed Call Alert – Discover what you’ve missed whilst you were out of the office, by using the missed call alert feature.
- Voicemail to Email – Voicemails are forwarded directly to your email for you to pickup, even when you're out of mobile coverage.
- Divert calls to your mobile – There is no need to have a landline at all, as you can divert all incoming calls to your mobile.
- Call Whisper – An audio prompt will let you know if the incoming call is business related or personal by announcing the number it is coming from.
- Call Recording – Record and download calls in MP3 format for 30 days, so you don’t need to take minutes during important calls.
- Interactive Menu – A call menu presents your customers with a professional selection of options to connect with the suitable department for their needs.
- Personalised Greeting – Show your customers you are both approachable and professional with a pre-recorded personalised greeting.
- Call Queuing – Say goodbye to dropped calls by using our virtual call queuing. A voice prompt can announce the queue position until someone is available to take the call.
- Call Barring – Deter nuisance callers by barring them from phoning your 0114 number.
- Mid Call Transfer – Simplicity is key. By pressing the hash key during a call you can quickly and efficiently forward calls on internally or externally.
- Multiple Targets – Set up calls to point to as many as 7 landline or mobiles, so you can be assured that someone will answer, even when you are out of town.
- Multiple Time Zones – This feature is ideal for companies who need to have more flexibility over who answers calls and when. Divert to different numbers at different times.
- Low-cost monthly line rental – Don't break the bank with our affordably monthly packages.
- No connection fee – Our bronze numbers are available with no set-up fee to pay.
- Single year contract – Business can be unpredictable. That's why we don't enforce multi-year contracts. We only use simple 12 month agreements.
- Itemised bills – These will enable you to monitor how many calls are being received and where you can cut back on costs.
- No hidden costs – You will never pay for something that wasn’t laid out when you purchased your 0114 number.
- Same day activation – Order by 5pm and start using your 0114 number the same day.
500minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
250minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
1000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
500minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
2000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
750minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
Select Your Number
Frequently Asked Questions
You can purchase an 0114 number from the Sheffield area directly through the Flower Telecom website. Simply select your call package and any call handling features you would like to add.
No. You don't need a landline at all if you don’t want one. You can simply set up calls to route to a mobile instead.
Yes, it doesn’t matter where you are located – you can use an 0114 number from anywhere in the world.
The number will be yours for as long as you want it to be.
Yes. We have hundreds of 0114 numbers for you to choose from on the Flower Telecom website.