If you're looking to give your business a Yorkshire presence, it's a great idea to get yourself a Leeds telephone number. You can use an 0113 area code to make it look like you're based in Yorkshire or that you have an office in Leeds. This will enable you to attract more customers in the local market, as well as let you establish your brand in the north of England.
A virtual number will let you appear like you have are based, or have an office in, a different location to your usual telephone number. This can help you break through in to different markets as well as target local customers more efficiently.
Alternatively, you may be based in Leeds but only advertising a mobile number. This can make you look unprofessional, but is unavoidable sometimes due to the cost of installing a new BT landline. Let Flower Telecom take over and order one of our virtual Leeds 0113 numbers. There is no installation, the number will be live the same day, and you can forward all calls to your mobile. Perfect!
- Benefits Of Using An 0113 Leeds Number
- Area Code Information
- Standard Features
- Premium Features
- Why Flower Telecom?
- There is no need to be physically present in order to target local customers.
- Leverage local advertising. Give your customers a centrally located number to contact you on.
- Monitor your advertising and promotion and see which ads are generating the most enquiries.
- 0113 numbers come out of your customers' inclusive minute allowances. This means it's affordable for them to get in contact with you.
- Fast online connection. Your number will be live the same day.
- Forget about the cost of opening a new premises. With a virtual number, it doesn't matter where you are physically based.
- Take the 0113 number with you when you go on holiday, or even when you're up and down the country on business.
|0113 Area Code Leeds - Information|
|Call charges:||Standard rate|
|Area code needed for local calls:||No|
|Length of local number:||7 digits|
|Number format:||0113 xxx xxxx|
|International format:||+44 113 xxx xxxx|
|Last code change:||April 1995 (previously 053)|
- All of the numbers starting with the digits 0113 are part of the Leeds area code. This includes 01132 numbers, 01133 numbers, 01134 numbers, 01138 numbers and every other numbers that start with the digits 0113, no matter how the number is displayed or what the following digits are.
- Call statistics – Real time call statistics allow you to see how your 0113 number is performing so you can make advertising adjustments accordingly.
- Instant target change – Immediately change where calls are diverting to. Route to landline or mobile.
- Opening Hours – Time of day call routing is especially useful if you are only in the office or available to take calls during certain hours. You can set up a schedule choosing which number calls divert at specific points in your day.
- Missed Call Alert – Find out who has called when you have been unable to answer the phone.
- Voicemail to Email – We send all of your voicemails to your email as soon as they arrive.
- Answer calls on your mobile – The ability to divert calls to your mobile allows you to enjoy greater flexibility.
- Call Whisper – If you have purchased more than one 0113 number and you want to find out which one has been called before you answer, activate the Call Whisper feature.
- Call Recording – Calls can be recorded and stored for 30 days and are freely available for download from our website. This makes it easy for you to use them for training or recalling an important conversation.
- Interactive Menu – Make it easy for your callers to connect to the correct person. Give them a menu to select from so that they can get through to the right person, every time.
- Personalised Greeting – First impressions are everything. Leave a great one on your callers with a personalised greeting message.
- Call Queuing – Allow callers to hold until somebody can take their call. Play hold music, apology messages and tell them their queue position. This means you won't lose out on potential new sales.
- Call Barring – Get rid of nuisance callers by permanently blocking them from getting through to you.
- Mid Call Transfer – Transfer calls at the touch of a button, both internally within your organization and externally to landlines and mobiles.
- Multiple Targets – Choose up to seven different numbers to ring when somebody calls your virtual number. The first to answer will handle the call.
- Multiple Time Zones – This feature is the advanced version of our Time of Day feature, designed for companies working across multiple time zones.
- Affordable monthly line rental – Keep costs under control with a low-cost monthly payment.
- No set-up fee – Pay nothing to connect your number
- No long-term tie in – You don’t have to sign a multi-year contract to use one of our numbers. Just a standard 12 month agreement.
- Itemised bills – We make it easy for you to see when your busiest times are and where you are spending the most money by sending you a fully itemised bill each month.
- No hidden costs – All of the costs associated with buying an 0113 number are clearly outlined on our website before you make a purchase.
- Instant activation – Be sure to order your 0113 number before 5pm UK time to ensure your number is active the same day.
- Outstanding call quality – We only work with the highest-grade carriers, ensuring the best call quality available.
500minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
250minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
1000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
500minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
2000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
750minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
Select Your Number
Frequently Asked Questions
You can purchase an 0113 number from Flower Telecom. Simply pick your favourite from the selection on this page and select your bundle and plan.
No. Our 0113 numbers are virtual, which means that you can point calls to the mobile or landline number of your choice.
Absolutely. You can still have an 0113 number if you live in another part of the country, or even if you're in a different country altogether.
You have the option to keep your 0113 number for as long as you choose, as long as you pay the bill each month!
Absolutely. Pick your favourite number that is easy to remember from the list of available options on our website. Please call if you can't find the number you are looking for!