01/02 Local Numbers
Establish a local presence by using a telephone number from cities all over the UK
Sometimes the only way to attract customers in a specific area is to look like a local business. Some people only buy from their local suppliers.
Flower Telecom can offer you a virtual local number from every town and city in the UK, meaning you will never miss out on an opportunity because of your location ever again. Capture business from outside of your immediate area with a range of virtual local numbers.
You can even choose one local number for your newspaper marketing, another for flyers and another for referrals. A great way to track marketing spend.
- Look like a local business – Target a specific area more effectively by using a virtual local number, making sure you look like a local business.
- Market in different areas – Run different campaigns in different areas using a virtual local number and watch your enquiries go up!
- No need for a new office – Save on the cost of opening an office by forwarding calls to your mobile.
- No BT line rental – You won't need to pay monthly line rental to BT for a virtual number, so you will slash your outgoings.
- Same cost as a local number – Calling a virtual number is exactly the same for your client as a standard BT number. They will have no idea you're taking the call on your mobile or in another city!
- Call Statistics – Monitor the performance of your virtual local numbers through our online portal. Track marketing responses across your target areas.
- Instant Call Re-routing – Divert calls to any other UK office or mobile in case of emergency, or even if you're working from home.
- Opening Hours – Set your operating times so that any out-of-hours calls get directed straight through to your mobile or voicemail.
- Voicemail to Email – Your voicemails are sent directly to your email so you never miss out on any opportunities.
- Divert calls to your mobile – Take calls in the gym or even on holiday by diverting your incoming calls to your mobile.
- Missed Call Alert - Convert those missed calls into sales by receiving an alert when you're engaged or if you miss a call. An email lets you know the caller's number.
- Call Whisper – Most people choose to have more than one virtual local number, which is why we offer the audio whisper feature that allows you to identify the number your customer has called, before you speak to them.
- Call Recording – Incoming calls can be recorded and are stored on our online control panel for 30 days. Great for training purposes.
- Interactive Menu – If you are a bigger company, or if you want to appear like one, add on a menu which will ask the customer to select which department they want to speak to.
- Play Audio – Use a pre-recorded greeting to add a personal touch to your calls. Inform your customers of important information or simply thank them for using your services.
- Call Queuing – If your line is busy, add a call queue and you won’t have to worry about losing leads. Customers will simply wait in a queue until a staff member becomes available to speak to them.
- Call Barring – Block nuisance callers instantly.
- Mid-Call Transfer – Transferring calls is as simple as pressing the # key. You can put calls through to another office or even a mobile.
- Hunt Group – Point your calls to up to 7 different numbers to increase your chances of being able to answer.
- Multiple Time Zones – If you have offices abroad and want to make sure you never miss a call, day or night, then you can take advantage of superior time and day routing to suit different time zones.
- Low cost monthly rental – Don’t overpay for your service by signing up with Flower Telecom.
- No set-up fee – Choose from our massive range of virtual local numbers with no connection fee.
- No long-term lock in – We operate a standard 12 month minimum term agreement, meaning you don't have to sign your life away.
- Accurate reporting – You can keep track on your usage by using our free online call statistics. Make sure you know exactly what you're spending.
- No hidden costs – You will never be charged for something you didn't know about when initially signing up.
- Same Day Activation – Your virtual local number is usually ready for use in a matter of minutes.
- Outstanding call quality – Working with the most reputable carriers allows us to ensure excellent call quality, which is not affected by the weather, at all times.
500minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
250minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
1000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
500minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
2000minutes diverted to landlineexcess minutes 3ppm
750minutes diverted to landline or mobileexcess minutes 3ppm
Area Codes in the UK
Frequently Asked Questions
A virtual local number is a telephone number from a town or city across the United Kingdom that can be diverted through to any other landline or mobile. With a virtual number, you don't need a physical line, and you don't need any equipment!
Anyone call your virtual number. Calls to a virtual local number cost the same as a standard call to any 01, 02 or 03 number. Calls are included in any monthly call packages.
Absolutely! In fact, some of our customers will purchase a number from multiple surrounding areas to make sure they have a much larger presence than their competitors. You will be able to identify which number has been called using our Call Whisper feature.
Yes - you can divert your virtual local number to any UK landline or mobile. This will be free if you are on one of our packages that includes mobile divert. Otherwise, charges may apply.